Our Patrons have funded a massive upgrade to all of our camera equipment. We have been saving up and slowly improving our setup. Finally the new setup is complete. The camera slide was an incredible gift from an unnamed fan. This is our our new setup:
- Camera: Panasonic GH4
- Lenses: Panasonic H-HS12035 12-35mm F2.8 ASPH , Panasonic H-HS030 30mm F2.8 ASPH.
- Camera Cage: Varavon Armour II Pro.
- Tripod: Manfrotto MT290XTA3.
- Fluid Pan Head: Manfrotto MVH502AH.
- Camera Slide: iFootage Shark Slider S1 IF-S1-B.
- Microphones: Zoom H5 with all of the addons, Audiotechnica Lavalier Microphone.
The next improvement for the channel will be a test bed. I have not spent a cent on hardware for myself for 4 years other than the NAS system I recently built. This is because I have put everything into the channel. I really want to get back to doing hardware reviews but I cannot do most reviews without the ability to properly test the components. Otherwise I just wont do the review because if it doesnt include proper testing then its not even a review. So I am now saving up for a test bed. Also I badly need some more HDDs for storing my videos.