Unmatched quality and versatility. 7 Ports at 90 degrees and full 270 degree rotation so that you can mount to face three different directions. 360 degree rotation for the reservoir cap. Spare ports for temperatures sensors, fill and drain. This Reservoir/D5 combo comes with our Universal 120/140 Back Plate which means that it can be directly mounted to any 120mm or 140mm wide radiator without any other mount being needed. We wanted to create more options for customers who are still looking for Singularity Computers premium quality and versatility, but don’t need all of the components which come included with our Protium Reservoir/D5 Ultimate Combos.
Created with a manufacturing process used in industries such as aerospace. All components are carved from a solid block of material. Over engineered for maximum strength and lifespan. Anodised 6061 aluminium for the toughest and most resistant surface available. Stainless steel fasteners for maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Our designs are consistently improved and optimised.
- Vastly increases loop design options.
- Inlet/outlet positions at 90 degrees for a cleaner loop.
- Caps can be rotated to face any direction.
- O-ring surfaces do not rotate on the o-ring.
- CNC milled Acrylic or Acetyl from a solid block.
- CNC lathed aluminum retention rings.
- 7 Ports 1 Outlet, 6 Inlets.
- 3mm LED mounting position in polished acrylic version.
- 16mm hardline compression fittings fit side by side and on all ports directly.
- Can be used with any D5 pump.
- Compatible with all D5 pumps including Aquacomputer Aquabus and D5 Next.
- Direct to radiator mounting and infinite mounting options with optional components and built in M4 threads on three sides of the pump top for multi directional mounting.
- Reservoir Tube: 150mm x 60mm With External Thread.
- Reservoir Cap: Triple Port (Polished Acrylic Or Acetal).
- Reservoir Retention Ring: 6061 Anodised Aluminium Black.
- Reservoir Inlet Tube: Acrylic with G1/4” BSPP Thread.
- D5 Pump Top: Outlets x1. Inlets x4. (Polished Acrylic Or Acetal)
- D5 Pump Cover: 6061 Anodised Aluminium Black
- Mount: 6061 Anodised Aluminium Black.
- Stop Fittings: x5 Brass with Black Powder coat M5 Hex and SC Logo.
- O-Rings: Clear Silicon Custom.
- Fasteners: Stainless Steel Silver: M4 8mm Button Head x2.
- Package Dimensions: H 28cm x W 10cm x L 10cm.
- Product Dimensions: H 24cm x W 13.5cm x L 8.5cm
- Product Dimensions(Full assembly, For SC Stop fitting add 5mm to height):
- Without Backplate – 240 height x 75mm width x 75 length
- With Backplate – 240 height x 135mm width x 75 length
- Total Ports: x7. Outlets: x1. Inlets: x6.
- Manufacturing Process: Materials CNC Machined from a solid block.
- Materials: Cast Acrylic, Acetal (POM), 6061 Aluminum, Brass, Stainless Steel.
- Protium 150mm Reservoir Tube.
- Protium Triple Port Cap (Polished Acrylic Or Acetal).
- Protium Reservoir Retention Ring Black.
- Protium Inlet Tube.
- Protium D5 Pump Top (Polished Acrylic Or Acetal).
- New Revision 2 Protium D5 Pump Top:
Perfection is something which can never be achieved and so above all things we believe in progress. We are now up to revision 43 of our pump top as we have been slowly trying to perfect it over the years. After hundreds of small but important changes, we have now decided it is time to announce our new version. Revisions include flow and performance optimizations, thickening and strengthening. We have also improved our manufacturing process, precision and our surface finishes, specifically our polished acrylic which is now truly crystal clear.
- New Revision 2 Protium D5 Pump Top:
- Protium D5 Pump Cover Black.
- Universal 120/140 Back Plate Black.
- Stop Fittings x5.
- Protium Reservoir O-ring x2.
- Protium D5 O-ring.
- M4 10mm Button Head Hex Stainless x2.
Singularity brought you the original Reservoir to Radiator mounting system. This product mounts directly to any 120mm or 140mm wide radiator via our 120/140mm Universal Back Plate. For further mounting options look at our mounting components such as our Mounting Rails which provide incremental vertical adjustment. There is one outlet port but any of the seven inlet ports can be used and they can also be used for accessories such as fill, drain, temperature sensors etc.
Protium D5 Installation Guide:
We have built high end liquid cooled systems every day for a decade and so our designs come from hands on experience. What comes first in our products is versatility, quality and aesthetics. When you are building you need as many options as possible. We have designed a range of products with the versatility to give you the freedom to create your own unique ideas. We do not hold back on quality to save cost, our focus is premium, high end components. All of our products are precision machined from a solid block of the most high quality materials. Our aesthetics are derived from function, clean and neutral to fit your ideas and theme.