A new take on the pump and reservoir combination which exponentially increases versatility compared to traditional options. Resonance Dual is capable of Single Loop, Single Loop with Dual D5 Pumps and Dual Loops. It has 11 ports on two sides meaning it is capable of a vast number of loop routing options. The dimensions and port layout design are optimized with a combination of statistics and experience. Resonance Dual has two integrated Reservoirs, D5 Pump Tops, D5 Pump Covers and parts of the loop which is possible due to its dual sided design. With different coolant colors in each reservoir and the included RGB and UV lighting, many colors and effects are possible. Precision CNC milled 6061 aluminum mounting system with 3 axis adjustment for maximum compatibility even in the tightest builds. Direct to radiator mounting with a universal 120/140mm back plate with 6 horizontal adjustment positions. Over 150mm of vertical adjustment to align ports and to fit into the tightest spaces. Built in fill, drain and accessory ports. Cast acrylic CNC machined manifold with the same proven technology developed for the SC Spectre 2.0 chassis including gaskets and stainless-steel fasteners. Resonance is optimized for mid tower cases and upwards with a vertical height the same as an ATX motherboard, although it will fit into smaller cases. It can be mounted onto any 120mm or 140mm wide radiator.
Created with a manufacturing process used in industries such as aerospace. All components are carved from a solid block of material. Over engineered for maximum strength and lifespan. Anodised 6061 aluminium for the toughest and most resistant surface available. Stainless steel fasteners for maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Our designs are consistently improved and optimised.
- Single Loop, Single Loop with Dual Pumps or Dual Loops.
- Two Integrated Reservoirs, D5 Pump Tops, D5 Pump Covers and parts of the loop.
- Dual sided design means many effects are possible with different coolant colors.
- 11 Ports, 6 Ports front, 5 Ports back.
- 3 Outlets, 8 Inlets.
- Vast loop routing options including series, parallel and x-flow designs.
- Incredible performance possible with Dual D5 parallel configurations.
- Fill, Drain and accessory ports.
- High performance flow optimized design.
- 3-axis adjustment.
- Large adjustment range for fitting into tight spaces and port alignment.
- Compatible with any D5 Pump including AC D5 Next.
- Included RGB and UV Lighting.
- Direct to radiator mounting with universal 120/140mm back plate.
- Fits onto any 120mm or 140mm wide radiator.
- Optimized for 240mm, 280mm, 360mm and 420mm radiators.
- Same height as an ATX motherboard.
- Manifold: CNC Machined Cast Acrylic.
- Mounting System: CNC Milled 6061 Aluminum Black Anodized.
- Pump Covers: CNC Turned 6061 Aluminum Black Anodized.
- Fasteners: Stainless Steel.
- Gasket: Buna.
- D5 Pump Top: CNC Milled Cast Acrylic.
- D5 O-rings: Silicon Clear.
- Ports: G1/4” x11.
- Outlets: x3.
- Inlets: x8.
- Reservoirs: x2.
- Pump Tops: x2.
- Pump Covers: x2.
- Product Weight: 1.5KG.
- Product Weight with package: 2.5KG.
- Product Dimensions: 300 x 145 x 162mm.
- Package Dimensions: 385 x 254 x 100mm.
- Resonance Dual Manifold.
- D5 Pump Tops x2 (Attached).
- D5 Pump Covers Black x2.
- Stop Fittings: x6.
- D5 O-rings: x2.
- Universal 120/140mm Back Plate x2.
- Mounting Panel.
- Mounting Rail.
- Mounting Block x2.
- M4 Washers: x4.
- M4 Nuts: x2.
- M4 8mm Button Head x4.
- M4 10mm Countersunk: x4.
- M4 25mm Button head: x2.
Resonance is designed to be mounted directly to any 120mm or 140mm wide radiator via the universal back plate. The mounting system has a vast range of adjustment to fit and position Resonance for your build. The port alignment can be perfected with the 3-axis adjustment. There are ports on both sides of Resonance for maximum loop routing potential. A D5 pump will need to be installed, make sure the included O-ring is in position. A long fill tube is recommended 30-50cm.
We create the products we want in our builds based on our 15 years of experience building high end computers. All of our designs begin with function, versatility is vital to increase the possibilities so that you can create the build you want to, something unique. Our products are premium, we do not hold back on quality to save cost. All of our products use the most high end available materials and manufacturing processes. Our vision is to continue to introduce unique and exciting ideas, to inspire and lead the industry.