Introducing Resonance 2.0.
Resonance 2.0 is a full redesign only maintaining the outer dimensions and partially the port layout from the original design. The changes are based on the main requests from customers and our own experience with Resonance in our builds. The important changes are the following:
- Increased the internal fluid volume to improve bleeding.
- On Resonance 2.0 Single the pump has been moved to the back side.
- Lower short loop section and ports have been removed making more room for internal fluid volume.
- Reduced mounting system part count to reduce assembly time and complexity.
- Increased Fastener size to M4 for more strength.
- Less fasteners and narrower gaskets for cleaner aesthetics.
- Threads moved to acrylic to prevent fasteners loosening.
- Reduced price.
A new take on the pump and reservoir combination which exponentially increases versatility compared to traditional options. Resonance 2.0 Dual is capable of Single Loop, Single Loop with Dual D5 Pumps and Dual Loops. It has 8 ports with 4 on each side meaning it is capable of a vast number of loop routing options. It has 2 outlets and 6 inlets, 4 of which can be used for fill, drain or accessory ports. The dimensions and ports were designed based on statistics from the water-cooling system layouts in many builds. Resonance 2.0 Dual has two integrated Reservoirs, D5 Pump Tops, D5 Pump Covers and parts of the loop. With different coolant colors in each reservoir and the included DRGB lighting, many colors and effects are possible. The mounting systems has 3 axis adjustment for maximum compatibility, port alignment and fitting into tight spaces. Direct to radiator mounting with a universal 120/140mm back plate. Resonance is optimized for mid tower cases and upwards with a vertical height the same as an ATX motherboard, although it can fit into smaller cases being overall more compact than traditional pump/reservoir combos.
Specifications & Included Items:
- Resonance 2.0 Dual Manifold: Clear Cast Acrylic, CNC Machined. x1.
- Resonance Mount: 6061 Aluminum, CNC Machined, Anodized Black. x1.
- Resonance Universal 120/140 Back Plate: Aluminum, CNC Machined, Anodized Black. x2.
- SC Stop Fittings: Brass, CNC Machined, Powder-coated, Black, Laser Etched. x4.
- O-Rings Silicone White 70 Durometer: Protium D5 O-Ring: x2.
- Spectrum 2.0 30cm DRGB LED Strip: x1.
- Fasteners Stainless Steel: M4 8mm Button head. x2. M4 Button Head 25mm. x2.
- Weight In Package: 1.5KG.
- Product Weight: 1KG.
- Package Dimensions: 355mm x 135mm x 110mm.
- Product Dimensions: H300mm x W161.6mm x D131mm.
Resonance 2.0 is designed to be mounted onto any 120mm or 140mm wide radiator via the universal back plate. The mounting system has 3-axis adjustment for alignment with components and ports. There are ports on both sides of Resonance for maximum loop routing options. A D5 pump will need to be installed (it is not included), make sure the included O-ring is in position. A long fill tube is recommended 30-50cm.
We create the products we want in our builds based on our 15 years of experience building high end computers. All of our designs begin with function, versatility is vital to increase the possibilities so that you can create the build you want to, something unique. Our products are premium, we do not hold back on quality to save cost. All of our products use the most high end available materials and manufacturing processes. Our vision is to continue to introduce unique and exciting ideas, to inspire and lead the industry.