The Protium D5 PWM Pump is compatible with all Protium D5 Products and any other D5 Components on the market from other manufacturers. This is a PWM pump which means it has RPM control on the included 4pin PWM header. Connect this to any 4pin PWM Fan header on your motherboard or controller to adjust the RPM and/or setup RPM control curves. The pump is powered via Molex.
Protium D5 Installation Guide:
– Motor: Electronically commuted spherical motor
– Rated voltage: 12V DC
– Power consumption: 23W
– Maximum pressure head: 3.9m
– Maximum flow: 1500L/h
– Maximum system temperature: 60°C
– Materials: Stainless steel, PPS-GF40, EPDM O-rings, Aluminium oxide, hard coal
– Power connector: 4-Pin Molex- and 4-Pin PWM FAN connector
– O-ring: ID 70mm Thickness 3mm Buna50 Nitrile Rubber x1
– PWM duty cycle: ~ 20-100%
– Default behavior: Runs at 100% duty cycle when no PWM feedback signal is present
We have built high end liquid cooled systems every day for a decade and so our designs come from hands on experience. What comes first in our products is versatility, quality and aesthetics. When you are building you need as many options as possible. We have designed a range of products with the versatility to give you the freedom to create your own unique ideas. We do not hold back on quality to save cost, our focus is premium, high end components. All of our products are precision machined from a solid block of the most high quality materials. Our aesthetics are derived from function, clean and neutral to fit your ideas and theme.