We have created the ultimate D5/Reservoir combination by combining our most popular components. Unmatched in quality and versatility. 7 Ports at 90 degrees and full 270 degree rotation so that you can mount to face three different directions. 360 degree rotation for the reservoir cap. Spare ports for temperatures sensors, fill and drain. Mounts directly to any 120mm or 140mm wide radiator or fan mounting position with 12 increments and 140mm of horizontal adjustment.
Created with a manufacturing process used in industries such as aerospace. All components are carved from a solid block of material. Over engineered for maximum strength and lifespan. Anodised 6061 aluminium for the toughest and most resistant surface available. Stainless steel fasteners for maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Our designs are consistently improved and optimised.
- Vastly increases loop design options.
- Reservoir Cap can be rotated 360 degrees to face any direction.
- Pump Top mounting system allows it to be mounted facing three directions.
- Ports at 90 degrees for cleaner tube routes.
- Aluminum Reservoir Retention Ring for increased durability of Reservoir Tube & O-Rings.
- Precision Machined Components from a solid block of high quality materials.
- 7 Ports 1 Outlet, 6 Inlets
- 3mm LED mounting holes in acrylic version on Reservoir Cap and Pump Top.
- 16mm Hardline Compression Fittings fit side by side on all ports directly.
- Compatible with all D5 pumps including Aquacomputer Aquabus and D5 Next.
- Direct to radiator mounting system with many mounting options (greatly expandable with our addons).
- Reservoir Tube: 150mm x 60mm With External Thread.
- Reservoir Cap: Quad Port (Polished Acrylic Or Acetal).
- Reservoir Retention Ring: 6061 Aluminium Anodised Black.
- Reservoir Inlet Tube: Acrylic with G1/4” BSPP Thread.
- D5 Pump Top: Outlets x1. Inlets x4. (Polished Acrylic Or Acetal)
- D5 Pump Cover: 6061 Aluminium Anodised Black.
- Reservoir Mount: 6061 Aluminium Anodised Black.
- 120mm Back Plates: 6061 Aluminium Anodised Black.
- Stop Fittings: x6 Brass with Black Powder coat M5 Hex and SC Logo.
- O-Rings: Clear Silicon Custom.
- Stand Offs: Brass 6mm.
- Fasteners: Stainless Steel: M4 8mm Button Head: x2. M4 10mm Countersunk x4.
- Package Dimensions: H:28cm x W:10cm x L:10cm.
- Product Dimensions: H:26.5cm x W:13.5cm. x L:9cm.
- Product Dimensions (Without Mounts): H:26.5cm x W:7.6cm x L7.6cm.
- Total Ports: x8. Outlets: x1. Inlets: x7.
- Manufacturing Process: Materials CNC Machined from a solid block.
- Materials: Cast Acrylic, Acetal (POM), 6061 Aluminum, Brass, Stainless Steel.
- Protium 150mm Reservoir Tube.
- Protium Quad Port Cap (Polished Acrylic Or Acetal).
- Protium Reservoir Retention Ring Black.
- Protium Inlet Tube.
- Protium D5 Pump Top (Polished Acrylic Or Acetal).
- New Version 2 Protium D5 Pump Top:
Perfection is something which can never be achieved and so above all things we believe in progress. We are now up to revision 43 of our pump top as we have been slowly trying to perfect it over the years. After hundreds of small but important changes, we have now decided it is time to announce our new version. Revisions include flow and performance optimizations, thickening and strengthening. We have also improved our manufacturing process, precision and our surface finishes, specifically our polished acrylic which is now truly crystal clear.
- New Version 2 Protium D5 Pump Top:
- Protium D5 Pump Cover Black.
- Ethereal Single 2.0 Reservoir Mount Black.
- Back Plate Advanced 120/140 Back Plate.
- Stop Fittings x6.
- Protium Reservoir O-ring x2.
- Protium D5 O-ring.
- Stand Offs Brass 6mm. x2.
- Fasteners M4 8mm Button Head Hex Stainless x2. M4 8mm Countersunk Hex Stainless x4.
Singularity brought you the original Reservoir to Radiator mounting system. The Protium Ultimate 150 D5 Combo/Reservoir Combo comes with our Advanced 120/140 Back Plate. It mounts the combo directly to any 120mm or 140mm wide radiator or fan mounting position. It also provides up to 12 increments and 140mm of horizontal adjustment meaning that you can offset your combo across your radiator for an improved fit.
Protium D5 Installation Guide:
We have built high end liquid cooled systems every day for a decade and so our designs come from hands on experience. What comes first in our products is versatility, quality and aesthetics. When you are building you need as many options as possible. We have designed a range of products with the versatility to give you the freedom to create your own unique ideas. We do not hold back on quality to save cost, our focus is premium, high end components. All of our products are precision machined from a solid block of the most high quality materials. Our aesthetics are derived from function, clean and neutral to fit your ideas and theme.