Protium Ultimate 150 D5/Reservoir Combo Acrylic (Stand Alone)
Protium is a set of components for creating pump and reservoir combinations which increases performance, mounting options, flow inlet/outlet options and will be a feature in your build. We set out to create the most minimalistic and compact components, but at the same time providing the most options and compatibility. Our components are refined in ways only possible due to our 15 years of experience in liquid cooling. Each component is carved from a solid block of material on a CNC mill. Creating our different finishes, frosted and polished acrylic is unique and takes a lot of effort to manufacture. Protium is designed for enthusiasts who want to enjoy building systems with the freedom to create something individual.
- Additional information
- Product Enquiry
We have created the ultimate D5/Reservoir combination by combining our most popular components. Unmatched in quality and versatility. 9 Ports at 90 degrees and full 270 degree rotation so that you can mount to face three different directions. 360 degree rotation for the reservoir cap. Spare ports for temperatures sensors, fill and drain. Mounts directly to any 120mm wide radiator and can be mounted to 140mm wide radiators with our 140mm back plates (available separately).
- Vastly increases loop design options.
- Reservoir Cap can be rotated 360 degrees to face any direction.
- Pump Top mounting system allows it to be mounted facing three directions.
- Ports at 90 degrees for cleaner tube routes.
- Aluminum Reservoir Retention Ring for increased durability of Reservoir Tube & O-Rings.
- Precision Machined Components from a solid block of high quality materials.
- 8 Ports, 1 Outlet, 7 Inlets.
- 3mm LED mounting holes in acrylic version on Reservoir Cap and Pump Top.
- 16mm Hardline Compression Fittings fit side by side on all ports directly.
- Compatible with all D5 pumps including Aquacomputer Aquabus and D5 Next.
- Direct to radiator mounting system with many mounting options (greatly expandable with our addons).
- Reservoir Tube: 150mm x 60mm With External Thread.
- Reservoir Cap: Quad Port (Polished Acrylic Or Acetal).
- Reservoir Retention Ring: Aluminum Black.
- Reservoir Inlet Tube: Acrylic with G1/4” BSPP Thread.
- D5 Pump Top: Outlets x1. Inlets x4. (Polished Acrylic Or Acetal)
- D5 Pump Cover: Aluminum Black.
- Reservoir Mount: Aluminum Black.
- 120mm Back Plates: Aluminum Black.
- Stop Fittings: x6 Brass with Black Powder coat M5 Hex and SC Logo.
- O-Rings: Clear Silicon Custom.
- Stand Offs: Stainless Steel 10mm.
- Fasteners: Black Carbon Steel M4x8mm Button Head, Countersunk, M4 Washers.
- Package Dimensions: H:28cm x W:10cm x L:10cm.
- Product Dimensions: H:26.5cm x W:7.6cm x L:9cm.
- Product Dimensions (Without Mounts): H:26.5cm x W:7.6cm x L7.6cm.
- Total Ports: x8. Outlets: x1. Inlets: x7.
- Manufacturing Process: Materials CNC Machined from a solid block.
- Materials: Cast Acrylic, Acetal (POM), 6061 Aluminum, Brass, Stainless Steel.
- Protium 150mm Reservoir Tube.
- Protium Quad Port Cap (Polished Acrylic Or Acetal).
- Protium Reservoir Retention Ring Black.
- Protium Inlet Tube.
- Protium D5 Pump Top (Polished Acrylic Or Acetal).
- New Revision 2 Protium D5 Pump Top:
Perfection is something which can never be achieved and so above all things we believe in progress. We are now up to revision 42 of our pump top as we have been slowly trying to perfect it over the years. After hundreds of small but important changes, we have now decided it is time to announce our new version. Revisions include flow and performance optimizations, thickening and strengthening. We have also improved our manufacturing process, precision and our surface finishes, specifically our polished acrylic which is now truly crystal clear.
- New Revision 2 Protium D5 Pump Top:
- Protium D5 Pump Cover Black.
- Ethereal Single Reservoir Mount Black.
- Back Plate 120mm Black x2.
- Stop Fittings x6.
- Protium Reservoir O-ring x2.
- Protium D5 O-ring.
- Stand Offs Stainless Steel 10mm x2.
- M4 Button Head Black 8mm Hex Countersunk x4 & Button Head x4.
Singularity brought you the original Reservoir to Radiator mounting system. This product mounts directly to any 120mm wide radiator via the two Back Plates. 140mm Back Plates are separately available and many other mounting accessories such as our Mounting Rails which provide incremental vertical adjustment. There is one outlet port but any of the seven inlet ports can be used and they can also be used for accessories such as fill, drain, temperature sensors etc.
Protium D5 Installation Guide:
We have built high end liquid cooled systems every day for a decade and so our designs come from hands on experience. What comes first in our products is versatility, quality and aesthetics. When you are building you need as many options as possible. We have designed a range of products with the versatility to give you the freedom to create your own unique ideas. We do not hold back on quality to save cost, our focus is premium, high end components. All of our products are precision machined from a solid block of the most high quality materials. Our aesthetics are derived from function, clean and neutral to fit your ideas and theme.
|Dimensions||28.5 × 10.5 × 10 cm|
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
I hunted through pump/res combos by multiple brands (EK, bitspower, XSPC) but this was the best looking and one of the only ones where inlets/outlets are entirely at 90 degree angles, making for a much cleaner build process. Just be careful assembling everything... my first attempt I must have seated the O-Ring wrong so it was dripping out the bottom of the metal pump cover. After disassembling everything and starting over it's been running flawlessly in my rig for over 6 months now.