Protium is a set of components for creating pump and reservoir combinations which increases performance, mounting options, flow inlet/outlet options and will be a feature in your build. We set out to create the most minimalistic and compact components, but at the same time providing the most options and compatibility. Our components are refined in ways only possible due to our 15 years of experience in liquid cooling. Each component is carved from a solid block of material on a CNC mill. Creating our different finishes, frosted and polished acrylic is unique and takes a lot of effort to manufacture. Protium is designed for enthusiasts who want to enjoy building systems with the freedom to create something individual.
- Vastly increases loop design options.
- Inlet/outlet positions at 90 degrees for a cleaner loop.
- Caps can be rotated to face any direction.
- O-ring surfaces do not rotate on the o-ring.
- CNC milled Acrylic or Acetyl from a solid block.
- CNC lathed aluminum retention rings.
- 8 ports, 1 outlet, 7 inlets.
- 3mm LED mounting position in polished acrylic version.
- 16mm hardline compression fittings fit side by side and on all ports directly.
- Can be used with any D5 pump.
- Compatible with all D5 pumps including Aquacomputer Aquabus and D5 Next.
- Direct to radiator mounting and infinite mounting options with optional components and built in M4 threads on three sides of the pump top for multi directional mounting.
- Protium 150mm Reservoir Tube.
- Protium Quad Port Cap, Polished Acrylic or Acetyl.
- Protium Inlet Tube.
- Protium D5 Pump Top. Polished Acrylic or Acetyl.
- Protium D5 Pump Cover. Black with Silver Rings.
- Stop Fittings: x5.
- Ethereal Single Reservoir Mount. Black.
- SC 120mm Back Plate. x2. Black.
- Protium reservoir o-ring. x2.
- Protium D5 o-ring
How to install:
This product is specifically designed to be mounted directly to a 120mm radiator. 140mm interchangeable back plates are also available separately. It can be mounted directly onto the radiator or with the fans in between. It can also be mounted to an empty radiator position, fan mounting position, any case panel, etc. It has 7 ports, 6 inlets and one outlet. Any of the inlets can be used, they can also be used as accessory positions for a drain port, temperature sensors etc.