Mayhems Blitz Cleaning Kit Part 1 only
- Additional information
- Product Enquiry
Mayhems Blitz is the most comprehensive cleaning kit ever released for liquid cooling computers. It has been developed to clean you radiator’s better than new and leave your system in perfect condition. Please remeber you must use either with the Blitz pro Kit or the Blitz basic Kit. Do not use on its own. This Kit is to extnat the basic or the pro kit so user can clean larger systems.
Even though this is a cleaning solution it is not a long term effective inhibitor. Never leave it in your system longer than 24 hours.
This cleaning system is not safe to use around children and animals. Part 1 of the system uses highly effective cleaning acids down to PH 2 and you must take appropriate measures when using such products. You can dispose of the fluids down the drain once they have been diluted.
· 250ml Mayhems Blitz Part 1, 250ml (will dilute to 1 Ltrs of fluid)
· Rubber Gloves
· Safety Goggles
· Warning Sheet
Part 1 Mayhems Blitz Pro Cleaning
DO NOT USE ON ALUMINIUM RADIATORS
For internal use on Capper / Brass radiators only.
Do not use on plated products.
Do not spill on paint work and if you do so, rinse off immediately.
· Maximum effectiveness
· Rapid neutralisation of surface rust, contamination and oxidation
· Rigorous removal of mineral scale deposits
· Excellent suspension of particulates
· Low foaming
· Hard water tolerant
· Can be disposed of down grey-water (waste / outside) drain
· With “Care” this is easy to handle and straight forward to use
· May Improve heat transfer rate
Usage of Part 1 of the Mayhems Blitz Pro Cleaning System
1. Put on the Gloves provided in the kit.
2. Mix Part one with deionised water / distilled water (either will do) to a ratio of 250ml of part 1 to 750ml of water.
3. Add to the radiator and clean up any spills immediately.
4. Vent the system of any trapped air and cap the radiator.
5. Leave in Radiator between 6 to 12 hours.
6. After empty down the waste drain. Refill with deionised water / distilled water (either will do) and rise out.
7. Repeat step 6 two times.
8. Refit to loop and move to Part 2 of the cleaning system.
This cleaning system is not safe to use around children and animals. Part 1 and Part 2 of the system uses highly effective cleaning acids down to PH 2 and you must take appropriate measures when using such products. You can dispose of the fluids down the drain once they have been diluted.
|Dimensions||18.5 × 9.5 × 11 cm|