Pick up this MDPC Sample Pack so you can plan the color scheme of your next project!
This Sample Pack includes one 4 inch piece of 4:1 small black heatshrink, and 6 inch pieces of each of the following colors :
- Aquamarine MK2: A blue with slight turquoise touch, which is also fluorescent (UV Reactive).
- B-Magic: A blue of absolute purity, with absolutely no tint at all.
- Black: A timeless classic, as dark as it gets.
- Color-X: A very unique red shade, luxurious and darker than our standard red.
- Commando-Green: An olive green shade, very natural and modern.
- Copper-Brown: A beautiful brown shade with the unique copper color touch.
- Grand-Bleu: A very deep and luxurious blue shade, as beautiful as it gets and good replacement for black.
- Lambo-Greeny: The most beautiful light green shade with the maximum of fluorescent intensity.
- Orange: A truly glowing orange shade, extremely fluorescent (UV Reactive), absolute magic when you see it.
- Platinum-Grey: The latest and ultimate light grey shade in the long history of legendary MDPC colors, featuring a beautiful metallic appeal.
- Purple: A pure purple shade, elegant and highly beautiful in combination with dark shades.
- Ranger-Green: A dark green shade, very natural and elegant.
- Italian-Red: The ultimate and sexiest medium red ever developed by MDPC. Very rich, luxurious and on top of it all: Fluorescent in purest red!
- Red: A bright red shade, intense and what you expect of a standard red.
- Shade-19: A super elegant replacement for black, this anthracite is absolutely luxurious.
- Titanium-Grey MK2: A very pure medium to dark grey shade without any color tint.
- Toxic-Green: A very intense and glowing green, extremely fluorescent (UV Reactive).
- Vanilla-Sands: A very luxurious beige shade with a touch of vanilla.
- Vivid-Violet: A lilac blue shade, which will amaze you with its extraordinary intensity and class.
- White-X: A pure white shade, neutral to warm, with an experimental extra intensity.
- Yellow MK2: A fresh and warm yellow in a very natural and not chemical shade, highly fluorescent (UV Reactive).