Each cable sleeve in this grey sample pack has a length of at least 45 centimeters (~1.6 foot).
This sample pack includes a random mixture of SMALL or XTC cable sleeves plus one sample of MEDIUM sleeve.
Included in this GREY cable sleeving sample pack:
- Blackest-Black = 1 piece
- Shade-19 = 1 piece
- Titanium-Grey = 1 piece
- Platinum-Grey = 1 piece
- Haze-Grey = 1 piece
- Carbon-BTI = 1 piece
Advice on color identification: From darkest to lightest shade -> Blackest-Black > Shade-19 > Titanium-Grey > Platinum-Grey > Haze-Grey.
We recommend to use SMALL heatshrinks for SMALL and XTC to hold the cable sleeve in place when fully stretched lengthwise, no matter if “shrinkless” or with heatshrink. For MEDIUM sized cable sleeves, we recommend using MEDIUM heatshrinks. No matter which size of cable sleeves and heatshrinks, you can use the regular shrinking method or the “heatshrink-less” melting technique. Guides to both techniques are found inside the description of the main heatshrink category
- A full description of the general properties, features and advantages of MDPC cable sleeve, you find in the CABLE SLEEVING category description.
- Detailed information about the specific MDPC SMALL, XTC and MEDIUM sizes are found in the relevant categories.
MDPC-X: The globally unique cable sleeves.
- MDPC-X cable sleeve is 100% Made in Germany – including all base-materials for our cable sleeve.
- Lead-free base-materials. No lead poisoning when inhaling fumes during shrinking / melting of MDPC-X cable sleeve.
- 100% Unique color quality in the world of cable sleeve. MDPC creates the most beautiful, saturated, brilliant and vivid colors.
- MDPC-X cable sleeve colors include Germany’s high quality UV stabilizers to protect our cable sleeve at outdoor use.
- MDPC-X cable sleeve is made to the highest quality and protective standards of Germany’s automotive industry.