For Resonance 2.0 we listened to the main recommendations from customers and learned more from further experience with our own builds. We have redesigned all components only maintaining the original outer dimensions and partially the port layout.
- Double the internal fluid volume to improve bleeding.
- On Resonance 2.0 Single the pump has been moved to the backside.
- Lower short loop section and ports have been removed making more room for internal fluid volume.
- Reduced mounting system part count to reduce assembly time and complexity.
- Increased Fastener size to M4 for more strength.
- Less fasteners and narrower gaskets for cleaner aesthetics.
- Threads moved to acrylic to prevent fasteners loosening.
- Reduced price.